This method helps you to detect liveness from a face image
- Only one face exist in the image sent (Holding an identity card is not recommended).
- The face in the image must not be blocked by anything, i.e. take off masks
- No editing on the image.
- prioritize for users to directly capture face image from mobile phone camera
- do not compress or crop the image
- do not add any elements to the image, i.e. padding
- Make sure the image have good quality (avoid blur & dark).
- Avoid backlight.
- Avoid taking image in a dark environment.
You will receive a response consists of message and an error code if the request fails to process. The following is a list of error codes.
|Error Status||Error Code||Description|
|200||FAIL_ON_2||fail on attribute|
|200||FAIL_ON_4||fail on quality|
|200||FAIL_ON_6||fail on attribute and quality|
|200||FAIL_ON_8||fail on fail on number of face (nface)|
|200||FAIL_ON_10||fail on fail on number of face (nface) and attribute|
|200||FAIL_ON_12||fail on fail on number of face (nface) and quality|
|200||FAIL_ON_14||fail on fail on number of face (nface), quality, and attribute|
|400||INVALID PAYLOAD||no value in payload or empty string more than 1|
|400||INVALID_PAYLOAD_IMAGE_MISSING||invalid payload image not a standard b64/url or image empty string|
|400||INVALID_PAYLOAD_IMAGE_SIZE||invalid payload image size too large|
|400||MISSING_PAYLOAD_IMAGE||missing payload image|
|400||INVALID_PAYLOAD_IMAGE_TIMEOUT||timeout getting image from url in 15 seconds|
|400||INVALID_PAYLOAD_IMAGE_FORMAT||image unable to be decoded/got from url OR invalid image extension|
|400||FACE_NOT_DETECTED||face not detected from image|
|400||INVALID_PAYLOAD_QUALITY_VALIDATION_DEPENDENCY||is_quality must be true if validate_quality true|
|400||INVALID_PAYLOAD_ATTRIBUTE_VALIDATION_DEPENDENCY||is_attribute must be true if validate_attribute true|
|403||INSUFFICIENT_QUOTA_LIVENESS||usage reach it quota limit for liveness (only appears on testing mode)|
|500||INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR||internal server error|