Payment status changes based on various scenarios, such as whether the payment succeeds or fails.
Learn about the different statuses, and what to do at each stage of a payment's life cycle here.
- A Disbursement has been created successfully.
- Verihubs will send instructions to make the fund transfers to the specified destination.
- Verihubs has sent instructions to make the fund transfers, awaiting confirmation that the fund transfers are complete.
- Disbursements can fail for various reasons.
- Requested fund transfers can sometimes be declined by the payment network, or a congested payment network may not respond successfully.
- Other reasons could be errors made during the disbursement request. See Handling Errors for a list of possible errors.
Handling Failed Disbursements
- If you did not receive a response, or the request timed-out, you may attempt to safely retry the disbursement with the same
- If a disbursement has failed, take note of the error code and message. Try to rectify any issues with the API request and try again with a new
- The disbursement has successfully completed.
Updated about 1 year ago