Flashcall service will allow you to deliver a One Time Password within a phone call. You can choose an easy way to verify a mobile device through a missed call to the user’s phone. By integrating with Verihubs, your customers will receive a missed call from the OTP code (4/6 digits).
Access Verihubs Dashboard, click on DEMO on sidebar menu. You can easily try to make OTP Flashcall just a click away.
To try DEMO you can follow this steps :
- Select which Application Name you want to try this DEMO on. Make sure you have create one, tho.
- You will be given a quota for each Application Name to try the DEMO. Your quota shows here.
- Select how long you want your OTP will be. The usual length is 4 to 6 digits number, but you can flexibly change the setting.
- Each SMS contains OTP will have an expiry time. Input the expiry time (in seconds) for your SMS OTP. When you have received the SMS, input the OTP within the expiry time or your OTP will be considered unverified.
- Input the destination phone number.
- Input the OTP code
- Click on "Make Demo OTP" button to send the SMS OTP to the inputted destination number.
After you make demo OTP you will receive an call containing the OTP (ex:622300000033). You can input the OTP to the fields highlighted to get verification.
- Input the OTP you received on the fields.
- Click on "Verify Now" to verify your OTP.
Updated 3 months ago